Make a Report with the Civil Rights & Compliance Office
Cal Poly's Civil Rights & Compliance Office takes reports of Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Harassment, Sexual Exploitation, Dating and Domestic Violence, Stalking, Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation very seriously. All reports made to the Civil Rights & Compliance Office will be addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
To file a report with the Civil Rights & Compliance Office please do one of the following:
- Call the Civil Rights & Compliance Office at (805) 756-6770.
- E-mail the Civil Rights & Compliance Office at email@example.com. Please provide the following information in the e-mail (if it is available to you):
- Your name and contact information (e-mail and/or phone number).
- Name of the Victim/Complaining Party & contact information (Cal Poly e-mail), if known.
- Date of Incident, if known.
- Location of Incident, if known.
- Name of Perpetrator/Offending Party & contact information, if known.
- Allegation(s) - (e.g. - Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Harassment, Dating and Domestic Violence, Stalking, Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation)
- Summary of the Incident(s).
Submit the CSU Interim Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Exploitation, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Stalking, and Retaliation Complaint Form (to be used by Students, CSU Employees, and Third Parties) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that the CSU Complaint Form is for Victims/Complaining Parties only. Mandated Reporters must utilize one of the other reporting options.
Information regarding a report submitted to the Civil Rights & Compliance Office shall only be shared with other University employees and law enforcement exclusively on a "need to know" basis. University employees shall endeavor to honor any Complainant's request for confidentiality; however, the University shall also weigh requests for confidentiality against its duty to provide a safe and nondiscriminatory environment for all members of the campus community. Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.